Join us at Ontario Health as we relaunch Quality and Patient Safety Rounds (formerly Quality Rounds Ontario) to connect the quality community across Ontario. These regular educational sessions strive to open the conversation around important quality and patient safety issues, including Never Events, fostering knowledge exchange, innovation, and idea-sharing, and promoting a culture of quality improvement.
In February 2020, we explored the promise of virtual care. Over the last two years of the pandemic, the popularity and usage of virtual care has increased dramatically.
Join us as we reflect on what we have learned about virtual care over the last two years. We will hear from patients and health care leaders on the enablers and barriers to delivering and using virtual care during the pandemic, as well as exploring the future opportunities of virtual care in Ontario. This session will foster an open dialogue on both the challenges and innovations that emerged and look to the future.
- President & Chief Executive Officer, Ontario Health
Karen Marie Dickson (she/her)
- Patient and Family Advisor with experience navigating Ontario’s health and social service sectors
Dr. Onil Bhattacharyya
- Family Physician, Frigon-Blau Chair in Family Medicine, Women’s College Hospital
Dr. Arsh Jain
- Nephrologist and Assistant Professor, London Health Sciences Centre
Moderation will be provided by:
- Dr. David Kaplan, Vice President Quality, Clinical Institutes and Quality Programs
For more information, please contact