The Palliative Care Implementation Support Community of Practice is hosting two webinars in June.
Quality Improvement Help Webinar:
Thursday, June 6th at 12-1 p.m.
If you would like help getting started with quality improvement (QI), bring your questions to this informal, drop-in, video call.
The session will focus on QI implementation support, including how to:
- Form your team within your organization and across sectors
- Scope your initiative to identify a patient population
- Set up your test of change
Due to technical limitations, only the first 100 registrants will be able to participate in the live call. However, the session will be recorded and shared on Quorum.
Palliative Care Implementation Webinar:
Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 12-1 p.m.
This webinar is intended to support individuals leading the implementation of the palliative care indicator in their quality improvement plans.
The webinar will provide a deeper dive into:
- Practical tools used for early identification and assessment
- Bright spots highlighting initiatives across the province
Have you joined the Palliative Care Implementation Support Community of Practice on Quorum yet?
The community of practice is part of a larger effort to support the implementation of the new Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) indicator that focuses on the early identification and assessment of patients who might benefit from the palliative approach to care.
Gain access to tools and resources; information about upcoming support sessions; and opportunities to engage with colleagues across other organizations and sectors.
Steps to join:
- Create your Quorum account.
- Visit the Palliative Care Implementation Support Community of Practice and click the “Join Group” button.