The Palliative Care Implementation Support Community of Practice is hosting two webinars in July.
Quality Improvement Help Session:
Thursday, July 9th at 12-1 p.m.
If you would like help getting started with quality improvement (QI), bring your questions to this informal, drop-in, video call.
The session will focus on QI implementation support, including how to:
- Use appropriate tools to identify gaps
- Setup change ideas
- Measure your success
Palliative Care Implementation Webinar:
Thursday, July 18th, 2019 at 12-1 p.m.
This webinar is intended to support individuals leading the implementation of the palliative care indicator in their quality improvement plans.
The webinar will provide a deeper dive into:
- The process for identifying a target population within each sector
- Practical approaches to patient identification in acute care and a primary care setting.
Have you joined the Palliative Care Implementation Support Community of Practice on Quorum yet?
The community of practice is part of a larger effort to support the implementation of the new Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) indicator that focuses on the early identification and assessment of patients who might benefit from the palliative approach to care.
Gain access to tools and resources; information about upcoming support sessions; and opportunities to engage with colleagues across other organizations and sectors.
Steps to join:
- Create your Quorum account.
- Visit the Palliative Care Implementation Support Community of Practice and click the “Join Group” button.