This webinar is part of Health Quality Ontario's Timely and Efficient Webinar Series.
Tuesday, August 27th from 12:00 p.m. - 1 p.m.
The webinar will touch on the following QIP indicators in the primary care and hospital sectors:
- 7-day post-hospital discharge follow-up
- Patient experience: Did you receive enough information when you left the hospital?
- Medication reconciliation at discharge
- Discharge summaries sent from hospital to primary care provider within 48 hours of discharge
The objectives of this webinar are to:
- Share findings from the 2019/20 Quality Improvement Plan indicators focused on transitions from hospital to primary care
- Explore Brockville General Hospitals’ implementation of a new admissionist role in the emergency department
- Explore how Leeds and Grenville Community FHT’s is addressing enablers and barriers to the transition process from hospital to home
- Discuss the importance of partnerships in applying these strategies