E-QIP is pleased to announce we are accepting applications for our next cohort of QI project coaching. During the approximately 10 month coaching period, selected project teams will work with an E-QIP coach to develop foundational QI and data analytic skills to complete and sustain a QI project and build a culture of continuous quality improvement.
Apply today to:
- Receive dedicated 1:1 QI and data coaching for your project team to improve processes of care, with the goal to enhance client experience and health outcomes
- Receive training on QI methodology and tools based on the Model for Improvement and sustainability planning to “hold your gains”
- Receive support from subject matter experts on system and organizational priorities (ie/access to care, wait times and recovery planning) to guide your improvement projects and embed equity into your service delivery.
- Learn how to use an annual QI planning cycle to manage your improvement efforts
- Engage with a community of agencies who are working on the same QI planning cycle and with the same tools
- Share your learnings, learn from others and benefit from the knowledge and experiences of peer organizations
Learn more and apply today.
Applications will be accepted until June 26, 2023!
If you have questions re: your application form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org